Your First Appointment
Planning the perfect ceremony is as simple as choosing the right celebrant. The first step is to meet so that we can discuss your requirements.
I can fit in around your schedule to meet and have a chat – oh and by the way, I do not charge for the initial consultation! You can choose to meet wherever you feel most comfortable, whether it be in your home, my home, or your favorite coffee shop.
For your first appointment please bring the following items, this will enable us to start the legal processing of your pending marriage;
Notice of Intended Marriage Form 13 (NOIM). This needs to be completed one month prior to your wedding and up to 18 months in advance of the wedding. You can download this form as a PDF.
The documents you need to bring are:
* Your original Birth Certificate. (Obtainable from Births Deaths and Marriages in the state where you were born) or Passport.
* Proof of identity, i.e. Australian passport, overseas passport, driver's licence
* If either of you have been married previously, I will need your B.D.M issued Marriage Certificate, and a Federal Magistrates Court Certificate of Divorce (Obtainable from the Family Court in the state where you were divorced)
* If either of you have been widowed, I will need a copy of the Death Certificate of your deceased spouse.
* Any documents provided in a foreign language must be translated into English and a Translation Certificate supplied.
* All documents must be originals not photocopies or certified copies.